BANGGOOD and my winter'16 wishlist

20:18

Heey, my friends!
Have you already chousen what to wear in winter? I'd like to suggest you Banggood's winter series where you can find trendy clothes.
And here is my wishlist for winter 2016!


CASUAL PLAID PULLOVER / HERE

WOOL COAT / HERE 

                                                                        LEATHER BACKPACK / HERE

 LEATHER JACKET / HERE

HIGH WAIST JEANS / HERE 

BOOTS / HERE

CHIFFON BLOUSE / HERE
SKY BLUE FLEECE JACKET / HERE

BLOUSE / HERE 

HOLOGRAM BACKPACK / HERE 

                                                           VINTAGE SKIRT / HERE 

Hope, you will like my sets and Banggood's winter series
Wish you great shopping!
love,
Lena

You Might Also Like

2 коммент.

My outfits on LOOKBOOK

Lavividhair

Lavividhair
100% human hair