Horse

17:37

 Jacket:Yoins   T-shirt:NewYorker   Jeans:Pull&Bear   Shoes:H&M

Hello, my friends;)

If you think I've posted this look, you're right. But I want to share with you another pictures from that day. Probably, I can include them to my own top of pics because of amazing horses. At the beginning of shooting they were standing far away from us, and then, one after another horses came to me without any fear. Truly say, I was really afraid of such before unknown animals for me, maybe it's even noticeable, idk...

Funny story has happened to me by the end of our shooting. Maybe I've been to active or annoyed to the horse that it decided to bite my shoulder! ha-ha
Such strange things have never happen to me before;D

What is your favourite animal, btw? Have you ever ridden a horse?

Hope you like these photos!

Thanks for HYPES and COMMENTS on LOOKBOOK!:*

 This picture was made couple seconds before the bite:D
Love,
Lena

You Might Also Like

1 коммент.

My outfits on LOOKBOOK

Lavividhair

Lavividhair
100% human hair